The team at Stonefire was gracious enough to send me some samples to test out these delicious recipes, which I’m sharing with you today. Not only were they a breeze to make (both meals were ready in less than 30 minutes), but they were packed with flavor and looked like something that would have come out of my favorite martini bar’s kitchen, rather than my home kitchen.
- 20 MIN. PREP TIME
- 8 MIN. COOK TIME
- 4-8 SERVINGS
WHAT WE NEED
- 1 Package Fabulous Stonefire Naan, Sweet Chili Variety (Substitute with Original naan if Sweet Chili is unavailable)
- ¼ cup Cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup breaded chicken strips baked, or grilled Chicken Breast, diced into small pieces
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions
- ¼ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Mango Chutney – room temperature (chutney is drizzled over baked pizza)
- SPREAD cream cheese equally over both Naan (bubbly side up). Sprinkle each Naan with the parmesan cheese, diced chicken, shredded mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, and sliced green onions.
- PLACE on a baking sheet and cook on the middle rack of preheated 425°F oven for 7-8 minutes, or until cheese melts starts to turn golden brown.
- REMOVE from oven and drizzle with the Mango Chutney.
- SLICE and serve immediately.
- 10 MIN. PREP TIME
- 10-12 MIN. COOK TIME
- 2 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 pkg Stonefire Artisan Pizza Crust
- Extra virgin olive oil for brushing
- ¼ cup tomato or pizza sauce
- 1/3 lb mozzarella cheese thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ lb spicy Italian sausage or Spanish chorizo removed from casing cooked and crumbled into small pieces
- 1 whole roasted red pepper from jar cut into ¼ inch thick slices
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F (200°C)
- BRUSH the pizza crust lightly with olive oil and spread the tomato sauce evenly on top, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- LAY the cheese evenly over the tomatoes. Distribute the sausage and roasted red pepper evenly over the cheese. Sprinkle with half of the basil and season with salt and pepper.
- SLIDE the pizza onto the preheated oven rack carefully.
- BAKE until the bottom of the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbly, about 10-12 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle the pizza with the remaining basil.
- COOL for 5 minutes, then cut the pizza into slices and serve immediately.