Live Ultimate (http://liveultimate.com) announced today the launch of its Facial Sunscreen+, a luxe, natural sunscreen, facial primer, moisturizer and anti-aging restorative. The botanically-derived facial base is formulated using Live Ultimate’s Sunscription™ blend of botanical extracts and essential minerals, which are among the safest skincare ingredients, according to the Environmental Working Group’s SkinDeep Guide (http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/).
“Live Ultimate has a strong commitment to helping our customers fulfill their goals of achieving a natural, purpose-driven life, and our latest products are a direct reflection of our belief in natural, safe skincare products designed by Mother Nature,” explains Marc Wachter, CEO of Live Ultimate. “Our sunscreen is free from toxic chemical UV absorbers, titanium dioxide, nano-particles, PABA, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic dyes and artificial fragrances. And yet we have achieved a formulation that’s neither too thick nor too runny, that leaves skin feeling soft and luxurious – without leaving a chalky residue.”
Live Ultimate’s formula brings together the highest-quality natural ingredients to offer consumers the most luxurious, all-natural facial sunscreen available on the market today, backed by the power of:
- ¥ Non-Nano Zinc Oxide: This fine mineral powder is an ideal ingredient for blocking UVA and UVB light, and is able to give our Facial Sunscreen+ its SPF 30 rating without leaving a chalky residue. This active ingredient offers safer sun protection than titanium oxide or any chemical-based sunscreen available on the market.
- ¥ Astaxanthin: This powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory has been shown to be up to 500 times more potent than vitamin E, and up to 6,000 times more potent than vitamin C. It is a natural sunscreen that also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles and prevents collagen damage.
- ¥ Organic Camu Camu Fruit Extract: Bursting with 30 times the vitamin C or an orange and loaded with essential fatty acid, this Amazonian super fruit fortifies collagen fibers, strengthens skin elasticity and reduces the damaging effects of the sun, while providing visible reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- ¥ Organic Safflower Oil: This essential fatty acid safeguards the skin while providing it with vitamins A, D, K, and E. Safflower oil also blocks up to 20 percent of UV radiation, giving the skin an extra dose of defense against the sun.
- ¥ Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract: This compound doses the skin with the antioxidant Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which protects the skin against damage from free radicals and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- ¥ Organic Shea Butter: Shea butter is loaded with vitamins A, E and F, and its high fatty acid content permeates damaged skin to restore cellular hydration, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- ¥ Hyaluronic Acid: this compound helps restore a softer, smoother complexion, hydrating skin, improving elasticity and helping to reverse sun damage.
- ¥ Organic Aloe Leaf Juice: Aloe is rich in polysaccharides, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids, creating a protective barrier in the skin’s dermal layers. It has an antibacterial quality to block skin infections, and its enzymes promote skin growth and repair.
- ¥ Argan Oil: This fatty oil combats inflammation while calming irritated skin, while correcting molecular damage. Some evidence has suggested that it may also protect against carcinogenic activity in the skin cells.
- ¥ Organic Chamomile Flower Extract: This vitamin B-rich extract soothes, moisturizes, and inhibits bacterial growth while also helping relieve sunburns.
- ¥ Organic Cacao (Cocoa) Butter: This butter is rich in vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids that help promote skin regeneration. This butter also helps reduce the appearance of skin hyper-pigmentation and scarring, while boosting collagen production and increasing skin elasticity to prevent stretch marks, psoriasis and eczema.
- ¥ Organic Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is able to naturally soften the skin while providing both antibacterial and anti fungal protection. Rich in vitamin E and proteins, it helps moisturize dry skin, reduce inflammation and revitalize dull complexions, while providing natural SPF protection for both skin and hair.
- ¥ Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil’s compounds closely resemble human skin sebum, making it an excellent additive for regulating the skin’s oil production to ensure a healthy balance. Its high triglyceride levels help hydrate the skin while protecting it with natural SPF.
Live Ultimate’s Facial Sunscreen+ will be available in retail outlets and online beginning on June 10, and will retail for $48. All of the ingredients and additives in Live Ultimate’s Facial Sunscreen+ are sourced from the highest quality, responsible and sustainable vendors to keep in line with the company’s commitment to both derive products from and give back to Mother Nature. For more information about Live Ultimate, Facial Sunscreen+, or the company’s other luxe, botanical skincare products, visit http://liveultimate.com.