On August 8, The Sitota Collection will release the Body Candle, a unique candle experience for your skin. As the candle burns, the essential oil infused wax melts into a warm body oil that is scented with their best selling Aigyptos fragrance, blending together jasmin, lavender, orange and sandalwood. Designed to soften skin and smooth dry spots, Body Candle makes a wonderful gift or an indulgent personal pleasure. Perfect for new moms wanting to keep skin supple, ladies in search of a post mani/pedi treatment and couples wanting to treat their loved one to a sensual massage.
Body Candle is made from 100% natural coconut oil, shea butter, soy oil, jojoba essential oil, vitamin E and aloe vera. These elements provide excellent benefits for the skin:
- Coconut Oil is a beauty multitasker, strengthening underlying tissue and providing deep moisture
- Shea Butter is a superb moisturizer and exceptional healing property for the skin
- Soy is purported to diminish wrinkles, reverse skin damage and tighten aging skin
- Jojoba essential oil contains almost all of the vitamins and minerals essential for healthy skin
- Vitamin E serves as an antioxident fighting off free radicals that cause wrinkles, lines and age spots
- Aloe Vera is called the plant of immortality because it heals wounds and soothes skin
Veteran entertainment publicist Yvette Davis Gayle launched The Sitota Collection in 2013. Inspired by her global travels Gayle set out to create sheer opulence by using the traditional artisan techniques of delicately blending custom fragrances with wax. She hand pours her candles in small batches to maintain superior quality and craftsmanship while ensuring meticulous attention is paid to every detail. Features like recyclable glass votives, renewable wax and lead free wicks help provide a greener footprint. Made in the USA, The Sitota Collection offers a very limited selection where each fragrance tells a unique story.
“I’m so excited about the release of my Body Candle,” commented Gayle. I wanted to create a product with nutrient rich properties that would serve the dual purpose of providing a beautifully scented home and body. I’m equally as excited about our Pay It Forward program which allows us to donate a percentage of our proceeds to charitable organizations such as AdoptTogether. You buy, we give and together we make a difference.”
Gayle, a native of Brooklyn, NY and member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., is widely respected as one of the most professional and hardworking executives in the music business. She is married, has two children and lives in Los Angeles.
For more information visit www.thesitotacollection.com